Join more than 90 dedicated families across the watershed and make a special commitment to strengthen the work of the Georges River Land Trust as a member of the White Oak Society.
Donors in this society commit to annual membership support of $500 or more each year, and pledge to grow the organization by serving on committees, encouraging friends and neighbors to join in membership, and being a Land Trust ambassador in the community.
White Oak Society members gather each year to celebrate successes and encourage each other to stay committed to the places and communities we love. Society members are kept up to date on new projects and initiatives, and help us spread the word about events and our conservation accomplishments.
Additionally, White Oak Society members receive the following benefits:
- NEW! Green Discounts at:
- View Discount Program Info
- A copy of our Trails & Preserves map to explore the watershed
- 10% member discounts for our annual Gardens of the Watershed Tour, special events at Langlais Art Preserve, and
- other new and exciting ticketed events
- A voice to help guide strategic conservation planning for the watershed
- Expanded trails and educational programming for all ages & abilities
You are Invited to Join the White Oak Society!
You can start making a bigger impact on your community right here, by renewing your membership at a level of $42 per month or more.
Amount per Month
|Minimum White Oak Society membership gift||$42/month|
|Cover the stewardship for two conserved properties each year||$50/month|
|500 feet of bog bridging on the Georges Highland Path||$75/month|
|Cover 1/6th of the stewardship cost for a new conservation easement||$100/month|
Or make a one-time gift:
|Preservation Partner||$1,000 annually|
|Conservation Friend||$2,500 annually|
|River Steward||$5,000 annually|