We are delighted to welcome you to the clean, green, and truly excellent group of people from Montville to Port Clyde – and everywhere in between! – who support the important conservation work of Georges River Land Trust. Or, to welcome you back as a renewing member! Our members had significant impact in 2020.
As a member you will enjoy:
- NEW! Green Discounts at:
- View Discount Program Info
- A copy of our Trails & Preserves map to explore the watershed
- 10% member discounts for our annual Gardens of the Watershed Tour, special events at Langlais Art Preserve, and
- other new and exciting ticketed events
- A voice to help guide strategic conservation planning for the watershed
- Expanded trails and educational programming for all ages & abilities
|Students We Love||$10|
|No-Device Family Fun Time||$50|
|Small Businesses Who Care||$250|
|Preservation Partner||$1,000 annually|
|Conservation Friend||$2,500 annually|
|River Steward||$5,000 annually|
Membership dues may be paid in full as a one-time annual payment by choosing a level and clicking the link below, or by sending a check made payable to:
Georges River Land Trust, at 8 N. Main Street, Suite 200, Rockland, ME, 04841.
Monthly Payments | Evergreen Membership
Another easy way to support our work is to become an Evergreen Member by giving a monthly payment through your credit card. However you decide to support local preserves and trails – thank you!!