We hope you’ll join us on Sunday, July 15, 2018 for the 27th annual Gardens in the Watershed Tour! This year we will visit six fascinating and diverse gardens in the lower watershed towns of Rockland, Owls Head, and South Thomaston.
Advance tickets ($22.50 members/$25 non-members) and raffle tickets are available online, by calling 594-5166, or by filling out this order form and mailing it or delivering it to our office at 8 N. Main St., Rockland, ME 04841. Tickets and the tour brochure are also available in advance at several outlets in the area including:
- Appleton – Deer Foot Farm
- Belfast – Brambles
- Camden – Planet Toys
- Rockland – The Grasshopper Shop, Eastern Tire & Auto Service, GRLT office
- Rockport – Green Thumb, Plants Unlimited, Guinea Ridge Farm
- Tenants Harbor – Hedgerow, and
- Union – Common Market.
On tour day, Sunday, tickets can be purchased with cash or check at any garden for $30 each.
This year you’ll enjoy::
- Two short talks on garden topics – raised vegetable beds, and how climate change effects the zones and planting in Maine
- Ocean views
- Unique experiences and art raffle prizes
- A delicious variety of lunch options from Home Kitchen Cafe (optional purchase)
We are so grateful for our sponsors!! Please thank them with your business!
|Camden Real Estate Company||Eastern Tire & Auto Service|
|Timbercliff Tree Service||Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding|
|Maine Authors Publishing||Albert & Christina Tilt|
TOUR DAY SPONSORS:
|Allen Insurance & Financial||Mount Pleasant Dental Care||The Grasshopper Shop of Rockland|
|Hedgerow||Heidi Lyman||Knox Machine Company|
|Masters, Fowlie, & Engelberg CPAs,||Petit Potager at Headacre Farm||TREEKEEPERS LLC – Johnsons Arboriculture|
|USB Financial Services||Hall Landscaping|
We couldn’t put on this amazing event without the help of our Garden Tour Committee volunteers, the garden owners who open their yards to eager visitors, and all the additional volunteers who come out to help with parking, tickets, and lunches. Thank you very much!!!