- This event has passed.
30th Celebration Boat Trip and Annual Meeting
August 27, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree - $40
Get out your boat togs and dancing shoes because it’s time to celebrate our 30th Anniversary! Join us at the Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding boatyard in Thomaston for an afternoon gathering of friends, food, music, dancing, and a silent auction. Let’s have some fun! Here’s what we have planned:
- Cruising on the Laura B down the Georges River to see recently conserved lands and learn about local wildlife – limited spots available – $40 per person
- Bring your summer season delicacy for a community potluck meal
- Listen to the tunes of the BCD Jazz Trio, and swing your partner!
- Bid on nine amazing silent auction items (follow this link to see a complete list, photos, and estimated value of these terrific auction items!)
- Win a brand new Old Town canoe – get your raffle tickets at Eastern Tire or the Grasshopper Shop in Rockland
- Learn about our recent accomplishments during a brief Annual Meeting of the members
We are so grateful to our friends at Eastern Tire & Auto Service for being the sponsor of our 30th Anniversary year. Please visit their shop in Rockland and thank them for their generous support!
Only 4 boat tickets left! Call the office Friday or bring cash or check to the dock at 2:45 pm.