You can help us conserve the places you love in the Georges River Watershed region by supporting our work to:
- Maintain 3,800 acres in permanent conservation
- Provide 60 miles of trails
- Steward 16 wildlife preserves
- Reveal 12 larger than life outdoor sculptures
- Offer habitat to shellfish, shorebirds, warblers, owls, grosbeak, woodcock, bobolinks, butterflies, pollinators, bobcats, pine martens, mink, beavers, loons, eiders, wood ducks, deer, turkeys, and even partridges in pear trees!
12 Ways to Give to Georges River Land Trust
1. Give to the Year End Appeal – can be through IRA charitable rollovers, stock gifts, donor-advised funds and cash gifts.
2. Shop online at AmazonSmile – the Land Trust will earn a percentage of every dollar you spend
3. While you’re there, buy something on our wish list at Amazon Smile
4. Ask for gifts to the Land Trust on your Birthday or other special days – facebook fundraisers are great for this!
5. Pick up “Clynk” bags at the office to donate your bottle deposits to the Land Trust
6. Sign up to volunteer on the trails or at a preserve or in the office
7. Invite a friend to a sneak peek at the Langlais Sculpture Preserve
8. Host a gathering and invite us to come talk about local conservation work
9. Donate gently used furnishings to the Langlais house
10. Give a vehicle to Cars for Conservation through Eastern Tire in Rockland
11. Make a bequest to the Land Trust in your will
12. Introduce us to others who love the Georges River watershed region
Please consider making a gift this holiday season, in honor of the many great community-driven conservation projects that will make a true difference in our region. What a present it would be to your children, friends, and family to keep the Georges River region beautiful and accessible forever!